Art Director / Graphic Designer
Totême is looking for an ambitious Art Director/Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Stockholm.
You will be responsible for a range of collateral, such as branding, packaging, campaigns, look books, product launches, collection presentations, and the look and feel of toteme-studio.com and social media.
– Maintaining and developing the visual appearance of the brand.
– Evolving the look and feel of toteme-studio.com.
– Concept, plan and design the creation of new materials and campaigns.
– Creating digital ad collateral.
– Branding for collaborations or special projects.
– Creating new concepts for packaging projects.
– Production of final art.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience working with print and web design.
– A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general.
– Strong passion for and knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion.
– Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design, production and art work.
– Strong passion for typography.
– Dedicated, ambitious and a drive to see each project through to completion.
– Strong planning, organizational, social and problem solving skills.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to clearly articulate the creative intent.
– Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle label established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
The position is located in our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application to: [email protected]
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Art Director / Graphic Designer” in the subject line.