Customer Experience Representative – Stockholm
Totême is looking for a Chinese or Korean-speaking Customer Experience Representative to join our team in Stockholm. As Customer Experience Representative, your main responsibility will be to give our customers a frictionless shopping experience online. You will act as a brand ambassador for Totême, always exceeding our customers’ expectations, providing a highly personalized service.
– Be the face and voice of Totême.
– Assist customers via email, chat and telephone – ensuring timely responses, always.
– Maintain an impeccable level of service to online customers.
– Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied customers and ensure issues are dealt with appropriately and quickly.
– Daily communication with our warehouse and shipping companies.
– Administrative tasks relating to online orders and returns.
– Assist with weekly, monthly and seasonal analysis of product and customer feedback.
We are looking someone with
– Previous e-commerce, retail or customer service experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) or Korean.
– The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Great communication skills.
– A strong sense of teamwork.
– You are self-going and capable of taking initiative.
– You are a proficient Mac user, quick to learn new systems and processes.
– You are passionate about the Totême brand and love the idea of being our customers’ first point of contact.
The position is based at our Stockholm office.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Customer Experience Representative” in the subject line.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.