E-commerce Coordinator – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an E-commerce Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm. As E-commerce Coordinator you will be part of the e-commerce team, responsible for maintaining and developing an exceptional digital experience. You will be working alongside the E-commerce Manager to execute and contribute to Totême’s digital strategy.
– Take full ownership of all product content management, assuring sellable products are delivered in time to the online merchandising team.
– Continuously optimize stock quantities internally.
– Continuously report data such as sales, product performance, sell-through, returns and claims.
– Assist with the buying of collections for the online- and physical store, Biblioteksgatan no. 5.
– Assist with the placing of re-orders.
– Assist with the technical development of the online store.
– Deliver sales insights to the marketing and communications department, assisting them in the creation of promotional activities.
We are looking for someone with:
– Previous e-commerce or retail experience.
– A degree in marketing, digital media, e-commerce or similar.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
– An analytical, problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset.
– The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
– Basic knowledge in Excel/Google sheets (required).
– Basic skills in Google Analytics (preferred).
– Basic skills in WordPress CMS: WooCommerce (preferred).
– General knowledge in CSS/HTML (preferred).
– Basic knowledge within conversion optimization and user experience (preferred).
– You are tech-savvy and passionate about growing a digital business.
– You are structured, organized and meticulous.
– You are a highly efficient multi-tasker with a can-do attitude, and love to take on new challenges.
– You are a team player, not afraid to take on tasks with both high and low levels of complexity, and help out where needed.
– You are passionate about fashion and Totême as a brand.
The position is based at our Stockholm office. Please send your application, with resume and cover letter, to: email@example.com. Put “E-commerce Coordinator” in the subject line.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.