Totême is looking for an E-Commerce intern, to assist the E-Commerce-/Marketing team in the headquarters in Stockholm. The internship will be full-time from May 1st, and for a minimum of 3 months.
As the E-Commerce intern at Totême, you are an important part of the E-Commerce-/Marketing team, and the running and developing of the digital flagship store. You support the growth of the digital business with data driven reports and analyzes. You work closely with a small team to develop and refine the digital business in every way.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Daily maintenance of the online flagship store content.
– Digital visual merchandising.
– Creating reports/presentations with requested data.
– Assistance of the customer service team.
– Assisting in daily administrative work.
– Assisting in creating marketing activities that drive traffic and sales to the online flagship store.
– Assisting in the technical development of the product: www.toteme-studio.com.
– Available for a period of 3 months minimum.
– Passionate to learn about growing a digital businesses.
– Highly efficient with a can-do/hands-on attitude.
– Prepared to take on tasks of a both high and low level of complexity.
– Organized, meticulous and structured.
– Capable of multi-tasking and working independently.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
– Has an analytical mindset.
– Basic knowledge in Google Analytics is an advantage.
– Basic knowledge in WordPress CMS / WooCommerce is an advantage.
– General knowledge in CSS/HTML is an advantage but not a requirement.
– Passionate about fashion in general and Totême’s and brand in particular.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle label established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
Totême has steadily gained reputation as the insider brand of the moment with a strong online presence and a uniquely loyal following on Instagram.
The position is located in our head office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start day May 1st.
Please send your application to: E-Commerce Manager, Petra Bogren, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “E-Commerce internship” in the subject line.