Finance Assistant (Part Time) – Stockholm
Totême is looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team in Stockholm on a part-time basis. As Finance Assistant at Totême, your main responsibility will be to assist the Financial Controller and CFO with day-to-day tasks relating to invoicing and administration.
– Register invoices.
– Register team expenses (travel, representation, etc.).
– Manage the purchase ledger and sales ledger.
– Deal with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements.
– Conduct credit controls and send statements to customers.
– Assist the Financial Controller and CFO with payroll and compliance.
– Assist with the monthly closing the books process.
– Participate in other projects as required by the business, and ad hoc administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
– A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, or similar.
– High proficiency in Microsoft Office and bookkeeping systems (eg. VISMA and/or Fortnox).
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, in Swedish and English.
– Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
– You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
– You are able to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
– You are a fast learner who can follow directions.
– You are well-presented and happy to pick up the phone to clients and stakeholders.
– You are available for an immediate start.
This is a part time position, with the possibility of becoming full time later this year.
The position is based at our Stockholm office. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume and cover letter, and write “Finance Assistant” in the subject line.