HR and Payroll Manager – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Manager to join our team in Stockholm. As HR and Payroll Manager, you will be heading the HR department at Totême, improving and developing everything from recruitment processes to pension schemes.
– Create and develop our HR processes and lead the HR department.
– Manage all strategic and operational tasks within the department.
– Developing our recruitment processes.
– Finding and interviewing candidates as requested by the team.
– Manage and administer the payroll.
– Manage and administer all employees’ vacation, sick leave and maternity/paternity leave.
– Manage and administer anything related to salaries, pensions, insurance and benefits.
We are looking for you who have:
– An academic degree.
– Previous experience working within HR and payroll.
– Excellent Swedish and English language skills, written and spoken.
– You thrive in creative and entrepreneurial environments.
– You are very detail-oriented, organized and structured, capable of multitasking and working independently.
– You love the idea of working in the development phase of the department and establishing new processes.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. Totême stands for Scandinavian style. Our aim is to offer simplicity with an edge to the modern woman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume, cover letter and when you’d be able to start, and write “HR and Payroll Manager” in the subject line. We interview candidates continuously so please send us your application as soon as you can.