Asia-Pacific Wholesale Account Executive
TOTEME is looking for an APAC Wholesale Account Executive to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of wholesale customer accounts in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC) and will play an important role in TOTEME’s journey as a brand ambassador. You will report to the Wholesale Director.
- Be responsible for the growth of wholesale customer accounts in APAC in line with the organization's goals
- Ensure the distribution aligns with our buying, pricing, online, and store strategy
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Lead market appointments during sales campaigns in Stockholm and Paris to present the collection to current and prospective customers
- Work towards achieving sales targets
- Follow up on sales during the season to identify in-season sales opportunities and maintain an active dialogue with clients regarding products and brand positioning; develop action-oriented proposals to nurture relationships and growth in market share
- Carry out administrative tasks including but not limited to placing and processing orders, sending order confirmations, supporting the Logistics team by monitoring the shipping process, and supporting the Finance team by following up on payments
- Provide high-level customer service when dealing with daily customer requests such as returns, faulty items, shipments, re-orders, swaps, product inquiries, and shipping documentation
- Conduct seasonal store visits to wholesale partners to give product training; maintain and build brand awareness and ensure that collections are presented according to company standards
- Experience within wholesale or a similar role in the fashion industry, preferably in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC)
- Thorough understanding of wholesale business, ideally teamed with retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – clear, honest, and constructive
- Informed about trends, the market, luxury consumers, and competitors
- Skilled user of MS Office and experience working with programs such as Zedonk, NuOrder, and QlikSense
- Fluent in English and ideally market-specific languages
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined, and proactive
- Result and action-oriented
- Strong team player with a positive outlook
- Sociable and comfortable speaking in front of others
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Flexible with working hours and prepared to travel.
This is a permanent, full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.