Photo Production Manager (Maternity Leave Cover) – Stockholm
Totême is looking for a Photo Production Manager to join our team in Stockholm. As Photo Production Manager, your main responsibility will be to organize, manage and oversee the planning and execution of all photo productions, from e-commerce to campaign shoots.
– Organizing, managing and overseeing the planning and execution of all photo productions and processes.
– Booking and negotiating fees for studios and agents (including photographers, glam team, models, etc.)
– Managing costs for each shoot, making sure they don’t exceed the budget.
– Creating the production schedule and call sheets.
– Gather and coordinate all photo samples.
– Fulfil any photo production requests from the Creative team.
– Proactively thinking of ways to improve efficiency and work to implement it.
– Assist at the shoot and be responsible for travel schedules, logistics, catering, etc.
We are looking for someone with:
– Experience from photo production and workflows, ideally within the fashion industry.
– A creative mindset and commercial awareness.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– A good understanding of digital photography.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
– Great attention to detail.
– Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
– Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
– You are a solution-oriented problem-solver.
– You are familiar and comfortable with the fast pace of an e-commerce production studio.
– You are flexible, patient and have the ability to work under pressure.
The position is based at our Stockholm office. Please send your application to: email@example.com. Include your resume and cover letter, and write “Photo Production Manager” in the subject line.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.