PR Coordinator – Stockholm
Totême is looking for a PR Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm. As PR Coordinator, you will be part of the marketing team, assisting with press requests, sample handling and day-to-day management of the showroom. You will be an ambassador for Totême, liaising with key international fashion and lifestyle press.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the showroom, including press requests, sample tracking, and maintenance of the contact database.
- Coordinating and managing product loans and returns from media, magazines, retailers and wholesale, in Sweden and internationally.
- Managing seasonal sample inventories, as well as ensuring samples are kept in good condition.
- Handling sample handovers from the Production and Sales teams.
- Maintain and continuously update the press site.
- Assist the Marketing team with gifting initiatives.
- Compile a weekly print and digital press report with editorial clippings for circulation within the internal team.
- Help manage and build relationships with lifestyle and fashion teams from key media titles.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 1-2 years-experience from in-house fashion PR, with a proven track record of results and pre-existing media relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and great interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a team, happy to help out where needed.
- Passion for fashion communication, with a strong knowledge and understanding of the high end fashion segment, including brands, press and influencers.
- Passion for Totême as a brand.
The position is based at our Stockholm office. Please send your application, with resume and cover letter, to: email@example.com. Put “PR Coordinator” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.