Product Developer – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced Product Developer (woven and knits) to join our team in Stockholm. As Product Developer, you will be responsible for the full product development and production process for your designated product groups. You will act as a representative for Totême, regularly traveling to the different suppliers, building and maintaining our strong relationships.
– Manage the development and production of products within the woven and knits categories, in close cooperation with our design and pattern teams.
– Produce and oversee instructions and comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production and production samples.
– Take an active role in fitting sessions to further develop and improve the products and the production process.
– Work to assure the highest quality of the products in your designated categories.
– Communicate with suppliers, requesting and negotiating prices to reach set margin goals.
– Place orders, monitor the production and secure production deliveries according to planned time schedules and fixed deadlines.
– Keep the PDM system up to date.
We are looking someone with:
– A minimum of 4 years’ work experience as a Product Developer, preferably within the mid to high end segment.
– Experience from working closely with international factories and agents.
– Past experience working with denim (preferred).
– Vast knowledge of fabrics, yarns and materials.
– A degree in business and/or textiles.
– Excellent communication and English language skills, written and spoken.
– You are a structured, detail-oriented team player with great problem-solving skills, happy to help out where needed.
– You have a strong interest in fashion.
– You are a proficient user of Excel.
The position is based at our Stockholm office, but regular traveling will be required.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Product Developer” in the subject line. We interview candidates continuously so please send us your application as soon as you can.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.