Senior Accountant – Stockholm
We are looking for a senior accountant to join our team in Stockholm. As our senior accountant you will be responsible for the accounting and prepare financial statements together with the CFO.
The role of the Senior Accountant includes, but is not limited to:
– Daily accounting.
– Processing sales invoices.
– Manage in and out payments.
– Accounts receivable and payable ledger.
– Prepare financial statements.
– Planning and budget control.
– Proactively work to streamline business processes i.e. suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
– Maintain our consolidated financial model, long-term plan and cash flow forecasts.
The role requires:
– Relevant academic degree.
– A minimum of 3 years accounting experience. Major accounting firm is meritorious.
– Capable of multi-tasking and work independently.
– Proactive, organized, structured and responsible individual who is looking to work in a dynamic, high growth business.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Passionate about fashion in general and Totême’s products and brand in particular.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle label established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
The job is located in our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Applications will be reviewed continuously so please do not wait to send us your application. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and possible start date, to our CFO, Johan Kock: [email protected].