Shoe Developer – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced Shoe Developer to join our team in Stockholm. As Shoe Developer, you will be responsible for the full product development and production process for shoes, bags and accessories. You will act as a representative for Totême, regularly traveling to the different suppliers, building and maintaining our strong relationships.
– Manage the development and production of shoes, bags and accessories, in close cooperation with our design and pattern teams.
– Produce and oversee instructions and comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production and production samples.
– Take an active role at fitting stage to further develop and improve the products and the production process.
– Work to assure the highest quality of the products.
– Communicate with suppliers, requesting and negotiating prices to reach set margin goals.
– Place orders, monitor the production and secure production deliveries according to planned time schedules and fixed deadlines.
– Keep the PDM system up to date.
We are looking someone with:
– A minimum of 3 years’ work experience as a Product Developer for shoes, bags and accessories.
– Experience from working closely with international factories and agents.
– Vast knowledge of leather.
– A degree in business and/or textiles.
– Excellent communication and English language skills, written and spoken.
– You are a structured, detail-oriented team player with great problem-solving skills, happy to help out where needed.
– You have a strong interest in fashion.
– You are a proficient user of Excel.
The position is based at our Stockholm office, but regular traveling will be required.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Shoe Developer” in the subject line. We interview candidates continuously so please send us your application as soon as you can.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.