We are currently looking for a Store Manager to join our Stockholm flagship store, soon to be opened. As Store Manager you will be responsible for leading the store in all aspects, from sales to the brand building activities of Totême. You will drive sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration and inventory control. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the CFO.
The role of the Store Manager includes but is not limited to:
– Lead a dedicated and passionate team to ensure superior customer experience.
– Manage the daily operations of the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
– Care for and service our customers in the studio but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers.
– Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales.
– Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the Totême brand DNA and core values.
– Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPIs and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on the results.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Has a passion for fashion, the Totême brand and driving sales and creating results.
– Has a solid and proven background in high-end retail with experience in store management and leading a team.
– Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for the Totême brand.
– Has excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment.
– Has excellent understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results.
– Is dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people.
– Is structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business.
– Is fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle label established in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Stockholm Store Manager
Applications will be reviewed continuously so please do not wait to send us your application.