Studio Associate – Stockholm
Part time – Full time
Totême is looking for a Studio Associate to join our team in Stockholm. As Studio Associate you will drive business in all aspects, from sales to profit and brand building. You will work closely with our customers providing superb service and build long-term relationships. We have an international customer base so excellent English skills, both written and spoken, is required.
– Make sure that the studio reaches its sales targets
– Deliver superb service to customers
– Create and maintain long term relationships
– Plan and execute daily store operations with high quality results
– Merchandising and styling
– Working towards company standards and goals
– Act as an Ambassador for Totême Studio
– Create efficient workflow through own initiatives, both individually and as a team
– Analyze and understand KPIs and business results
We are looking someone with:
– Passionate about fashion and brand building
– Driven and results oriented
– Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly
– Structured and well-organized
– Agile with an open mindset
– Social and outgoing with a strong interest in people
– Curious to understand customer needs
– Flexible with your working schedule
– Have a strong interest in communication and storytelling
– Have previous experience of high end service
The position is based at our Stockholm studio at Biblioteksgatan 5.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Studio Associate” in the subject line.
Totême makes go-to uniforms defined by pragmatic styling and precision in shape.
From our Stockholm studio, we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman’s wardrobe.
Totême was founded by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014.