Studio Manager/Receptionist – Stockholm
Totême is looking for a full-time Studio Manager/Receptionist to join us at our new Stockholm HQ. As Studio Manager/Receptionist, your main responsibility will be to oversee the day-to-day studio operations and head the reception. You will work as an ambassador for Totême, supporting our staff, contractors and guests and be the first point of contact for visitors.
– Manage the reception, answering the phone and the door, greeting guests and preparing refreshments.
– Receive and book couriers for the wider team.
– Receive flower and breakfast deliveries.
– Ensure the studio looks presentable at all times.
– Purchase all stationery, office supplies and stock items as and when necessary.
– Support building/maintenance management tasks including liaising with cleaning/utilities companies, managing building works, repairs, etc.
– Help with event planning, including internal team events and seasonal parties.
– Sample co-ordination and be in charge of sample handovers between wholesale, photo production and press.
– Assist Communications Manager with press requests.
– Be a focal point of communication for all staff members.
– Support special projects and assignments as needed.
We are looking for someone with:
– Computer/Mac literacy, including excellent knowledge of the Microsoft package (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
– Excellent telephone and email manner and a service-oriented approach.
– Great organizational skills, prioritizing skills and attention to detail.
– You are self-motivated, proactive and leads with initiative.
– You are a strong team player, with the ability to work under pressure.
– You are sociable, discreet and reliable at all times.
The position will be based at our new Stockholm HQ, and start in late August. Please send your application to: email@example.com. Include your resume and cover letter, and write “Studio Manager/Receptionist” in the subject line.