Wholesale Administrator – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced Wholesale Administrator to join our team in Stockholm. As Wholesale Administrator, your main responsibility will be to support the wholesale team and key wholesale customers worldwide with administrative tasks and customer service, to ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times.
– Support the wholesale team and wholesale customers worldwide throughout the seasons.
– Perform all administrative tasks related to key customers, as directed by the Sales Manager.
– Weekly reporting on sales performance and recommendation of swaps and/or re-orders as necessary.
We are looking for you who have:
– Previous experience working in a fast-paced fashion environment.
– Strong administrative skills.
– Experience working with department stores worldwide (preferred).
– A proactive approach, with strong problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication and English language skills, written and spoken.
– You are organized, efficient and service-minded with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
– You are a self-motivated, performance-oriented team-player happy to help out where needed.
– You are passionate about the Totême brand and the fashion industry in general.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. Totême stands for Scandinavian style. Our aim is to offer simplicity with an edge to the modern woman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
The position is based at our Stockholm office.
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Wholesale Administrator” in the subject line.