Wholesale Manager – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager to join our team in Stockholm. Your main responsibility will be to maintain and expand the wholesale distribution in Europe and North America, and manage our external distribution channels on the respective markets with focus on brand building, growth and profitability.
– Maintaining and expanding the wholesale distribution in Europe and North America.
– Working closely with the company’s CEO and partners to develop strategies for new development opportunities and expansion.
– Effectively lead, drive and manage the sales team to achieve maximum results.
– Responsible for achieving the sales targets on the respective markets and presenting new business development strategies.
– Responsible for budget, forecast and follow-ups with collaborators.
– Responsible for customer negotiation agreements.
– Create and maintain good relationships with collaborators.
– At least 3 years experience in Wholesale sales for similar brand or business.
– Existing wholesale network on the respective markets is meritful.
– University education with economical orientation.
– Experience to lead and develop a high performing team.
– Clear communication and excellent English skills, written and spoken.
– Strong ability to negotiate and build strategic plans as well as implement new business opportunities.
– Strong understanding of the designer and luxury market environment.
Totême is a fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2014 by Swedish couple Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. Totême stands for Scandinavian style. Our aim is to offer simplicity with an edge to the modern woman. The collections cover ready-to-wear, denim and accessories, designed with a transeasonal approach for the modern woman on-the-go.
The position is based in our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Please include resume and cover letter, and write “Wholesale Manager” in the subject line.