Wholesale Representative Nordics – Stockholm
Totême is looking for an experienced Wholesale Representative to join our team in Stockholm. As Wholesale Representative, your main responsibility will be to maintain and expand the wholesale distribution on your focus markets. You will act as a brand ambassador for Totême, focusing on brand building, growth and profitability.
- Sell Totême’s collections to our wholesale partners and support them throughout the seasons.
- Meet set sales targets on the markets you cover.
- Follow up on sales and ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times.
- Prospection of new clients on concerned markets in line with the distribution strategy.
- Take responsibility for budgets, forecasts and follow-ups with wholesale partners.
- Proactively develop long-term relationships and sales with existing clients.
- Working closely with Totême’s Sales Director to develop strategies for new development opportunities and expansion.
- Traveling will be required.
Experience and background
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in wholesale working for a similar brand or business.
- An existing wholesale network on international markets (preferred).
- A university degree in economics or business management (preferred).
- Excellent communication and English language skills, written and spoken.
- A strong ability to negotiate and build strategic plans as well as implement new business opportunities.
- A strong understanding of the high end fashion market.
- Organized, efficient and service-minded with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated, performance-oriented team-player, happy to help out where needed.
- Passionate about the Totême brand and the fashion industry in general.
The position is based at our Stockholm office.